Last Updated: July 1, 2021
This Acceptable Use Policy (“Policy”) governs your use of the services offered by Amazon Web Services, Inc. and its affiliates (“Services”) and our website(s) including http://aws.amazon.com (“AWS Site”). We may modify this Policy by posting a revised version on the AWS Site. By using the Services or accessing the AWS Site, you agree to the latest version of this Policy.
You may not use, or facilitate or allow others to use, the Services or the AWS Site:
- for any illegal or fraudulent activity;
- to violate the rights of others;
- to threaten, incite, promote, or actively encourage violence, terrorism, or other serious harm;
- for any content or activity that promotes child sexual exploitation or abuse;
- to violate the security, integrity, or availability of any user, network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device;
- to distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (or “spam”).
For more information, pleases visit the AWS Acceptable Use Policy Page.