NOTE: This is a known software licensing issue with FTK. At times it may take shutting down your machine 3-4 times before resolving the issue.
Credentials for FTK Database
Use these credentials to access the FTK Database.
Under certain conditions, you may experience a problem when you try to launch Access Data's FTK.
No security device was found. Would you like to specify a location for a network security device?
Yes to continue or No to exist FTK
Note: rebooting your virtual machine by clicking 'Shut Down' will resolve this issue.
1) From your virtual machine, locate the Windows icon at the bottom left corner.
*Restoring the window at the blue tab and maximizing it will allow for the Windows Icon to appear*
2) After locating the icon, click and select 'Shut Down'.
3) Your Virtual Machine will then close out, leaving you Immersion (Lab Broker) Tab open. Allow a few seconds for your machine to fully shut down.
4) On your Immersion (Lab Broker) window, right-click anywhere and select reload. This will refresh the page and will show the 'Start Nodes' button as active.
5) Select 'Start Nodes' and after click 'Connect'.