NOTE: This is a known software licensing issue with FTK. At times it may take shutting down your machine 3-4 times before resolving the issue.
Credentials for FTK Database
Use these credentials to access the FTK Database.
Under certain conditions, you may experience a problem when you try to launch Access Data's FTK.
No security device was found. Would you like to specify a location for a network security device?
Yes to continue or No to exist FTK
Note: rebooting your virtual machine by clicking 'Shut Down' will resolve this issue.
1) From your virtual machine, locate the Windows icon at the bottom left corner.
*Restoring the window at the blue tab and maximizing it will allow for the Windows Icon to appear*
2) After locating the icon, click and select 'Shut Down'.
3) Your Virtual Machine will then close out, leaving you Immersion (Lab Broker) Tab open. Allow a few seconds for your machine to fully shut down.
4) On your Immersion (Lab Broker) window, right-click anywhere and select reload. This will refresh the page and will show the 'Start Nodes' button as active.
5) Select 'Start Nodes' and after click 'Connect'.
For AccessData Registry Viewer Troubleshooting Please visit the link below