Go to https://labs.floridacyberhub.org to connect to your FCH Virtual environment.
Note: This link is also available within your project steps. Your lab environment and applications have already been allocated based on the course(s) you are currently enrolled in.
- If prompted, log in using your FCH student credentials
- Once logged in, click on ‘DESKTOPS’
- Click the drop-down arrow for your course desktop (Florida Cyber Hub Desktop), and click ‘Open’
Download from the Desktop Computer to Your Personal Computer
- Click on the three lines located top of the desktop screen to expand the menu bar
- Click ‘Download’ from the top menu bar (This opens the Desktop folder)
- Select the file(s) you want to download, or browse to the Desktop to select the file(s), and click ‘Open’
- The downloaded file can be found in your PC’s Downloads folder or in the specified folder you selected. In this case, the file Test.txt can be found in my PC’s Downloads folder
Upload from Your Personal Computer to the Virtual Desktop Computer
- Click ‘Upload’ from the top menu bar (This opens the Desktop folder)
- On your Personal Computer, browse to the file(s) you want to upload to your lab environment and click ‘Open’
- Select ‘Desktop’ at the top or ‘Make New Folder’ in your Desktop folder, and click ‘OK’
- The file will be placed on the Desktop
Note: Files saved to the Desktop Folder are accessible from other machines as well. To access uploaded files while using lab machines within Lab Broker.
There are 3 ways of opening Lab Broker:
- Open Lab Broker (in Favorites)
- Open Lab Broker (in Course Labs)
- Open Lab Broker (in APPS)
- Once connected to the Lab Broker environment, you'll see both Immersion (Lab Broker) and Windows Explorer pointing to your Desktop folder
- Once you've connected to your lab machine, you can copy and paste files from the Desktop folder to your lab machine
Click here for copy and paste Instructions in a Windows environment.
Click here for copy and paste Instructions in a Linux environment.