- FCH Login Page
- Go to https://labs.floridacyberhub.org to connect to your FCH Virtual Lab Environment.
- At this login page, you will need to use your credentials provided to you in your 'Welcome to Florida CyberHub' email you should have received at the start of your course.
- Open Lab Broker
- Lab Broker can found in the Shortcut Panel, Favorites, and APPS tab.
- Click the drop-down arrow for Google Chrome, and then click ‘Open’.
- Connect to your cloud-based drive (example: OneDrive or Google Drive) online.
- Drag and drop files from your Windows File Explorer to your cloud drive.
- Click Upload or Download to move files between Google Drive and the Windows File Explorer, and vice versa.
- In the Lab Broker environment, you'll see both Lab Broker (Immersion) and Windows File Explorer pointing to your Desktop folder.
- Once connected to a Sandbox Client (Virtual Machine), transferring files from Windows File Explorer to the Sandbox Client (Virtual Machine) will be possible.
Note: Refer to the links at the bottom for transferring files in a Windows and Linux environment.
Click here for Windows - Access Internet, Download File, Transfer File to Sandbox Client (Virtual Machine).
Click here for Linux - Access Internet, Download File, Transfer File to Sandbox Client (Virtual Machine).