- FCH Login Page
- Go to https://labs.floridacyberhub.org to connect to your FCH Virtual Lab Environment.
- At this login page, you will need to use your credentials provided to you in your 'Welcome to Florida CyberHub' email you should have received at the start of your course.
- Open Lab Broker
- Lab Broker can found in the Shortcut Panel, Favorites, and APPS tab.
- Notice that there are now two tabs open: Citrix Receiver and Lab Broker.
- In the Citrix Receiver tab, locate and click on 'APPS', and open the web browser of your choice.
- In the case that there are two open tabs (ex. Citrix Receiver and Lab Broker), you will find the browser of your choice within the Lab Broker tab. Oftentimes, this is why the initial launch of the browser causes the window to close out quickly.
- Go over to the Lab Broker tab.
- Notice that Google Chrome has opened up.
- You can view all the current tabs within the Lab Broker tab at the bottom of the page.
- This is the proper method of accessing the internet within your FCH Environment, allowing for downloading/uploading of file(s), surfing the web, etc.
Downloading a File from the Internet into Your FCH Virtual Lab Environment (Windows File Explorer)
- Once the web browser is open, navigate to the web site of your choice.
- Downloading .docx titled ThreatConnect Phase 1- Example.
- Locate the Windows File Explorer window within the Lab Broker tab; Click the refresh arrow in order to see the downloaded document.
- The downloaded file should appear under Downloads within the Windows File Explorer window (Desktop).
Note: If the file that you have downloaded is not appearing in the proper destination, you can refresh using the arrow or right-clicking and selecting 'Refresh'.
- Lab Broker Environment: If you have already allocated your lab, proceed using the steps below to connect.
- If you have not allocated your lab, click on 'Allocate Lab', then 'Start Nodes', which will start the allocated labs.
- Connect to Linux Sandbox Client (Virtual Machine), as shown in the image below.
Note: A pop-up will appear. Click "Open Windows PowerShell" which will prevent the pop-up from appearing each time you try to connect to computers within Lab Broker.
Follow the NoMachine prompts:
- Click ‘Yes’.
- Use the login credentials to access the Linux Sandbox Client (Virtual Machine):
- Username: admin
- Password: 123
- Click 'OK' through the prompts until you reach the desktop.
- Once connected, three windows will appear: Desktop, Lab Broker (Immersion), and NoMachine- UBUNTU01 VM, as shown below.
- To transfer the file(s) you want from your FCH (Windows File Explorer) to your Linux Sandbox Client (Virtual Machine), locate the file(s), then drag and drop it into the Linux Desktop.
- The NoMachine prompt will appear, stating the file transfer has been completed.
- Notice the ThreatConnect Phase 1- Example file has been successfully copied and pasted over to the Linux Sandbox Client (Virtual Machine).
Click here for Linux file transfer from virtual machine to FCH (Windows File Explorer).
Click here for Windows - Access Internet, Download File, Transfer File to Sandbox Client (Virtual Machine).
Click here for downloading/uploading files to and from PC.