Go to https://labs.floridacyberhub.org to connect to your FCH Virtual environment.
Note: This link is also available within your project steps. Your lab environment and applications have already been allocated based on the course(s) you are currently enrolled in.
- If prompted, login using your FCH student credentials
- Once you've logged in, click on ‘APPS’
- Click the drop-down arrow for Lab Broker, and then click ‘Open’
- Click the drop-down arrow for Google Chrome, and then click ‘Open’
- Connect to your OneDrive or Google Drive online
- Drag and drop files from your Desktop to your cloud drive
- Click Upload or Download to move files between the Google Drive and the Desktop, and vice versa
- In the Lab Broker environment, you'll see both Immersion (Lab Broker) and Windows Explorer pointing to your Desktop folder.
- Once you've connected to your lab machine, you can copy and paste files from the Desktop folder to your lab machine.