Go to https://labs.FloridaCyberHub.org to connect to your FCH Virtual environment.
While opening applications or tools within the Lab Environment, the first application you open will appear in a new tab with the application's name. Any other application you open will be grouped in that same window with the first application's name.
- FCH Lab Environment (Citrix Receiver Tab)
- The first application is open (Lab Broker). Notice the TAB name is Lab Broker at the top of the browser, and it's also showing below on the Citrix taskbar
- Open the PuTTY app.
- PuTTY opened up in the same tab as Lab Broker
- Open the Firefox app.
- Firefox opened up in the same tab as Lab Broker
- All of the open apps are grouped under the same tab as the first application that was opened, which was Lab Broker.
- Go back to the next tab, and you'll see the application. You can also look at the Citrix taskbar to see all opened applications.