- FCH Login Page
- Go to https://labs.floridacyberhub.org to connect to your FCH Virtual Lab Environment.
- At this login page, you will need to use your credentials provided to you in your 'Welcome to Florida CyberHub' email you should have received at the start of your course.
- Opening Lab Broker
- Lab Broker can found in the Shortcut Panel, Favorites, and APPS tab.
Download to Your Personal Computer
- Click on the three lines located at the top center of the screen to expand the menu bar.
- Click ‘Download’ from the top menu bar (opens the Windows File Explorer).
- Select the file(s) you want to download or browse to the folders to select the file(s), and then click ‘Open’.
- The downloaded file can be found in your PC’s Downloads folder or in the specified folder you selected. In this case, the file Test.txt can be found in my PC’s Downloads folder.
Upload from Your Personal Computer to FCH (Windows File Explorer)
- Click ‘Upload’ from the top menu bar (this opens the Desktop folder).
- From your PC, browse to the file(s) you want to upload to your lab environment and click ‘Open’.
- Select the destination in your FCH (Windows File Explorer) folder, and click ‘OK’.
- This file will be placed on the Desktop.
Click here for Windows - Access Internet, Download File, Transfer File to Sandbox Client (Virtual Machine).
Click here for Linux - Access Internet, Download File, Transfer File to Sandbox Client (Virtual Machine).